The Allender Storage is concerned about the safety of your personal belongings. Please read and observe our rules and regulations.
Please Note: It is against the law to store materials that are hazardous or combustible such as gasoline, cleaning fluids, paint, etc. Drain all gasoline from lawnmowers, power tools, boats, snowmobiles, etc. before storing. Do not store food items that could attract rodents or pests.
The Allender Storage team will be pleased to answer any of your questions.
Rules and Regulations:
- Rent is due on the first of every month - an invoice will not be sent to you.
- Rent that is not paid by the due date will be overlocked.
- A late charge of $20.00 will be added if rent is not received by the 5th of the month.
- A charge of $30.00 will be added if a check is returned from the bank for any reason.
- Upon vacancy you must notify the office. The unit must be emptied of all contents and broom swept.
- No dumping of furniture or trash.
- Spaces are rented for storage only. No manufacturing, assembling, repairing, painting or work of any kind is to take place on the premises.
- Please obey all traffic signs. The speed limit is 5mph.
- Absolutely no food or hazardous material is to be stored inside of your unit for any reason.
- Cash accepted. You may also pay by check, money order or major Credit Card.
(Visa and Mastercard accepted)